- CASUALTIES, ICWP Celebrates International Women's Day, NYC, 2007
- DANCING WITH THE BAD MAN, The Flatiron Playhouse, NYC, 2001*
- DON'T TALK TO ME OF LOVE, The Looking Glass Theatre, NYC, 2001
- DANCING WITH THE BAD MAN, The Riant Theatre (New Play Festival), NYC, 2000
- WHEELIES (Writer/Director), John Houseman Studio Too, NYC, 1999
- RONDO (Writer/Director), Loewe Theatre at Hunter College, NYC, 1999
- ALLEGRO (Writer/Director), The Riant Theatre (Finalist, One-Act Contest), NYC, 1999
- SOWING THE SEEDS (Writer/Director), Phil Bosakowski Theatre, NYC, 1998
- BOTTICELLI, The Miranda Theatre, NYC, 1998
- FIFTEEN MINUTE HAMLET, The Sackett Group, NYC, 1997
- DANCING WITH THE BAD MAN (Prémiere Staged Reading), The Theatre-Studio, NYC, 1997
- LARGE BODIES OF WATER, The Tuesday Group, NYC, 1997
- MY GIRL DIXIE, The Theatre-Studio, NYC, 1996
- ALBUM*, Club House Theatre & Inner Space Theater, NYC, 1996
- QUANTUM TREK/DEEP SPACE LEAP* (Writer/Director), Upstairs at Rose's Turn, NYC, 1996
- LENNON, A LIFE* (Writer/Director), Duality Playhouse & Club House Theatre, NYC, 1994/1995
- LIFE UNDER WATER*, Inner Space Theatre, NYC, 1994
- THE MIRACLE WORKER*, Greenwich House Theater, NYC, 1993
- BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE*, Pelican Studio Theater, NYC, 1992
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL*, Good Shepherd-Faith Church, NYC, 1991
- MOONCHILDREN*, The Village Theatre, NYC, 1991
- BAREFOOT IN THE PARK, The Gallery Players, Brooklyn, NY, 1990
- SCOOTER THOMAS MAKES IT TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD, The Gallery Players, Brooklyn, NY, 1990
- RING ROUND THE MOON (Asst. Dir. to David Garfield), Gershwin Theatre, Brooklyn College, NY, 1990
Founding/Artistic Director of TwinFish Productions, Inc., a non-profit Manhattan based theatre company. Produced and directed ten showcases between 1991-96, three of which I also wrote.
Contributing writer for OFF-OFF-BROADWAY REVIEW, 1995-96.
Monologue coaching for graduate school auditions and summer stock auditions.
Co-Director, The Club House Players, a theatre workshop for kids & teens, Madison Square Boys & Girls Club, NYC. 1994-96.
Organized "Kaleidoscope", a theatre workshop for kids 7-10, at Gallery Players while serving on their Board of Directors (1990-91).
Coaching actors with graduate school auditions and monologue work.
Teach beginning voice and piano.
Check out these other neat links to learn more about my work, or how to contact me!